Hong Kong other services

#1. Personal Insurance Service

  • Home insurance
  • Motor insurance
  • Travel insurance
  • Pet insurance


#2. License Service

  • Pharmaceutical Products, Medicines and Dangerous Drugs – Import / Export License
  • Radio Transmitting Equipment – Import / Export Permit
  • Food – Import / Export License
  • Strategic Commodities – Import / Export License
  • Vehicles and Vehicle Parts – Carriage License
  • Dutiable Commodities (alcoholic liquors, tobacco, hydrocarbon oil, methyl alcohol) – Import / Export License
  • Registration as Food Importer / Food Distributor
  • HSA License (Cosmetic Products, Complementary Health Products, Medical Devices) – Singapore

For other licenses, please feel free to contact us for further consultation.


Do you need more information?

You may refer to these Hong Kong business expansion guides to find out more:

Hong Kong Company Incorporation

Are you planning to register or incorporate a company in Hong Kong?

Learn More

Hong Kong Company Secretary Services

You need a company secretary if you are thinking to starting a company in Hong Kong.

Learn More

Hong Kong Taxation System

Hong Kong tax regime is well known for its attractive corporate and personal tax rates.

Learn More