Visa Service Hong Kong | Hong Kong Visa | Premia TNC
Hong Kong visa service

Hong Kong Visa Services

The Government of HKSAR offers different types of visas for different types of situations. Here at Premia TNC, we can help obtain visas for workers, professionals visas, entrepreneurs, and more!

Skip to:

Type of visa services in Hong Kong

Visa service

Searching for a reliable visa service provider in Hong Kong to help handle your visa application? With years of experience, we provide tailor-made solutions to businesses, individuals, and families! Learn more about the types of visa services we offer below:

General Employment Policy (GEP)

It is a common type of employment visa! According to the Hong Kong Immigration Department, a person must have a work permit if working in Hong Kong.

Under the GEP scheme, the person can apply for this type of visa if can sufficient with the following requirement:

  • Good education background with relevant experience and achievement support
  • Clean criminal record
  • Got the job offer
  • Genuine job vacancy and it can’t be readily taken up by the local workforce
  • The remuneration package including income, accommodation, medical, and fringe benefits is broadly commensurate with the prevailing market level for professionals in Hong Kong.

The employee (the applicant) shall provide the following for the application:

  • Application form
  • Recent photograph
  • Passport copy
  • HKID Card (if any)
  • Proof of academic
  • Proof of working experience

The employer (the sponsoring company) shall provide the following for the application:

  • Application form
  • Employment contract
  • Copy of Business Registration Certificate
  • Latest Audited Financial Statement
  • Company profile with a business background, business activities

This visa is quota-free and non-sector-specific.

However, residents of Mainland China, as well as nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal, and Vietnam cannot apply for a visa under this policy.

Investment as Entrepreneurs

An application for a visa/entry permit to enter the HKSAR for investment may be favourably considered, but there must be no security objections and no known record of serious crime in respect of the applicant.

In addition, the applicant’s background will be considered, included but not limited to education, professional qualification, and experience, etc.

Below are some other factors that will weigh into your application:

  • Business plan
  • Business turnover
  • Financial Resources
  • Investment Sum
  • Number of Jobs Created Locally
  • Introduction of New Technology or Skills (if applicable)

This type of visa may also be available to applicants who wish to establish, invest in, or join a start-up business.

This is one of the most common visa services in Hong Kong that we provide.

Dependent Visa

The following dependants may apply to join sponsors for residence in the HKSAR:

  • his/her spouse
  • the other party to a same-sex civil partnership, same-sex civil union, “same-sex marriage”, opposite-sex civil partnership or opposite-sex civil union entered into by him/her in accordance with the local law in force of the place of celebration and with such status being legally and officially recognized by the local authorities of the place of celebration
  • his/her unmarried dependent child under the age of 18

The dependent visa holder can work, study or own their business in Hong Kong. Please contact us for more details.

Extension or Change of VISA

Extension of Stay

Visa holders should handle the extension of stay before 4 weeks of the expiration of their visa. The application will only be considered if the applicant satisfies the circumstances of the visa, and as long as their current immigration status has remained unchanged.

This is another one of the most common Hong Kong visa services that we provide.

Change of Visa Sponsorship

If a visa holder is changing their sponsor, they must apply for a new visa – no matter if the previous visa has expired or not.

The applicant must arrange filing documents with the Immigration Department before starting new employment, and they will likely also have to provide documents from both existing and new employers.

In general, if the applicant is in the same industry or business as their previous sponsor, their application is more likely to be approved.

Change of Visa Status

It is very common for working holiday visa holders or visitor visa holders to be offered long-term employment in Hong Kong.

Doing so is a change of visa status, and requires the filing of the correct documents, and delivery of the notification to the Immigration Department, even if their current visa has not yet expired.

Reach out to Premia TNC for Hong Kong Visa Services

Whether you are looking for a GEP, dependent visa or anything in between, we have the experience and know-how to help you handle the entire process.

If you are looking for visa services in Hong Kong, be sure to reach out to us today.

FAQs for Hong Kong Visa Services


The normal valid period is 2 years and it is subjected to the immigration department after reviewing the case.


No, you shall have the attention to your visa expiry and fulfill the relevant requirement to arrange an extension of stay for your visa. If your visa has expired, you’re not allowed to stay in Hong Kong for visa purposes.